Sun isn’t quite the mortal enemy it’s sometimes made out to be (vitamin D, please!), but you certainly do need to make a strong effort to protect yourself against its damaging effects.
Summer is about to come and girls are worried about their skin. Skin tanning n rashes…its really embarrasing ,isn’t it.
Here i am listing the simplest ways to get rid of skin tanning.
Tanning is one of the major problems during summer, and most people try to find a quick solution to it by using chemical laden bleach or opting from cosmetic peeling procedures. But, these quick solutions have several side effects and cause severe damage to the skin. Therefore, you should know how to protect your skin from burning summer sun with simple home remedies that also function as natural remedy for pimple and acne
1. Curd and Gram Flour Face Pack
These can be used as a great exfoliating agent that removes dead skin cells and also moisturizes the skin deeply. It helps in cooling the skin that is continuously exposed to sunlight for hours. Gram flour is widely used in whitening your skin and it really helps in giving an instant glow to your skin.
2. Turmeric is also an age old home remedy that has been used in Ayurveda to treat various skin diseases. Yogurt is a dairy product just as curd and it has a gel like texture. Honey, a sweetening agent can be considered as one of the best natural moisturizing agents that helps skin retain its supple and elastic nature. It is used in various cosmetic preprations.
3. Sandalwood has rich benefits especially when it comes to accomplishing a fairer skin. It is used in the treatments of acne and skin aging. The soothing and cooling properties of sandalwood make it the perfect remedy for relieving sun tan and severe sunburn. Rose water is one of the best beauty products and is used in aroma therapies. It can be used as a cleanser, toner and leaves you with a refreshing feeling. The combination of sandalwood and rose water makes this pack the perfect natural remedy for sun tan removal in a gentle and nourishing way.
4. Apply bottle gourd juice: This helps in overcoming the worst tan cases. Apply the bottle gourd juice to the tanned areas 3 to 4 times a day and you will see the difference.
5. Apply masoor dal paste: To make this wonderful skin rejuvenator, soak a whole tablespoon of masoor dal and make a rough paste of it. Add equal quantities of tomato paste and aloe extract, apply it on your face and affected areas and let it stay for half an hour before you wash it off with cold water.
6. Apply curd: Add curd, use it on tanned surfaces for about 15 to 20 minutes. Wash off. Do regularly to get rid of tan completely.
7. Exfoliate with almonds: Soak almonds in water for three to four hours, grind them well making a mild scrub and apply it to your tan affected areas. This not only helps you to get a tan free skin but also makes your skin healthier from within.