It is said that every girl is beautiful and up to some extent it is true but girls always wants to look their best. Artifical make up can enhance their looks but for every girl their hairs are the perfect ornament for them and they always want to take care of those but due to increasing pollution , dust and somke hairs are getting dryer and dryer.
For girls.. dry Hairs and itchy scalp is really like a curse from which they want to get over. Are you going from the same problem which i went through then you dont need to worry because here i am presenting some quickest and cheapest home remedies for dry hairs.
1. To heal dry hair, pour some unboiled milk in a bowl. Soak a cotton ball in the milk and apply it directly on hair and scalp. After one hour, wash your hair.
2.Treat dry, brittle hair with a small amount of butter for a glossy shine. Massage it into your dry hair, then cover your hair with a shower cap for about a half hour. Shampoo as usual, and rinse all the butter out.
3. You may think of tea as a sore throat remedy, but you can also use it to give hair a natural shine. use a quart of warm, unsweetened tea (freshly brewed or instant) as a final rinse after your regular shampoo. Tea can enhance hair color, so make sure to use a tea that works with your hair color. Blondes should use chamomile tea; black tea may darken their tresses. Brunettes should use black tea to enhance shine and enrich color.
4. Curry leaves are not just a good ingredient to add taste to your food, but also a useful remedy for the treatment of hair. Curry leaves are enriched with calcium, vitamins, phosphorous, and iron. Heat two tablespoons of coconut oil adding 5-6 curry leaves in it. Heat it for a few minutes and allow it to cool down. Apply it on the scalp and hair. Wrap a warm towel on the head for 15 minutes. This ayurvedic treatment will surely nourish your hair.
5. Aloe vera is a natural moisturizer for skin and is a natural conditioner for hair. Apply some aloe vera juice directly on hair. Wash it off after a few minutes. Prepare a mixture of four tablespoons of aloe vera gel, two tablespoons of coconut oil, and three tablespoons of yogurt. Stir it properly and apply it on hair. You can also prepare a paste of aloe vera by adding two teaspoons of crushed hibiscus flower paste and one teaspoon olive oil in half cup of aloe vera gel.
6. Use of aspirin for the treatment of dry hair may sounds very wiered . But, aspirin is effective on dull hair. Crush 1-2 aspirin tablets and mix them with regular shampoo. The salicylic acid present in aspirin restores the shine of hair.
7.It might not smell that good, but vinegar is a great and natural way to treat frizzy hair. Just add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water and massage into your hair and scalp; it will condition the hair, add shine and help to remove dandruff as well. Rinse thoroughly after 5-10 minutes! Do it once or twice a week and see wonderful results.
8.Bananas can do wonderful job conditioning and nourishing your hair, relieving dryness and fighting frizz. Here is how to get rid of frizzy hair with this natural banana hair mask: place one ripe banana, two tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of honey in your blender and push the button. Apply this mix on your locks for 20-30 minutes, then shampoo and condition. Say ‘goodbye’ to dry and frizzy hair!
9.Sleeping on a silk pillowcase can also help deal with hair frizz.
10. mash one ripe avocado and mix it with two tablespoons of coconut oil to make a smooth paste (use your blender) and apply to your hair as a mask for 20-30 minutes, then shampoo and condition. Use once or twice a week and it will naturally condition your hair, nourish, help to prevent dryness, fight frizz and split ends.