Good morning to all of you.
Girls, had u ever been from the situations like you had to go to date with your bf or day out with your friends or had to attend a party and suddenly pimple appeared on your face. If yes, then i can understand your situation because I had been from such situation too. It was really embarrasing for me. I was feeling like no is looking at me. They were just staring the pimple on my face as it was eye catching for them.
Somehow Pimples are sign of adolescence but it is also due to increasing pollution ,dirt , dust and irregularty in diet( oily food, less water, less intake of green vegetables and fruits) .Everybody must had been through this problem but People having oily skins mostly suffers.
Various creams and packs are available for removal of pimples. But as they are chemical based. They may have some side effects on our skin.
I am going to share some home remedies with you all to get rid of pimples. I had tried most of them. They are completely natural and are good for your skin. They not only remove pimples but also refresh your skin.
(1) The ascorbic acid and vitamin C in oranges make them a potent cure for pimples. And they are very easy to use. Simply rub the peels on the pimples and dab them with the orange juice. You may also wash your face with warm water to open up the pores. Use different pieces of orange peels for each spot you want to treat. You may apply the orange juice with cotton buds. Leave the juice on your face for at least 1 hour before you wash it off.
(2) Papaya eliminates dead cells and excess fat from the skin surface. To use papaya, cut up your fresh papaya, take out the seeds and mash the flesh till it is smooth enough to be applied to your face. Wash your face with warm water and then apply the papaya for 30 minutes. Then use warm water to rinse it off.
(3) Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Always use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives.
(4) Neem have antibacterial properties. So they may also help us in getting rid of pimples. While artificial neem face pack are available in market but using homemade paste will be more effective. You can also mix sandal powder with the pack. Apply the pack on your face and let it dry and then was with cold water.
(5) Take two spoons of turmeric and add half a spoon of olive oil to it. Mix the two ingredients really well and apply it on your pimples. You can also substitute olive oil with sesame oil if you want. The antibiotic properties of turmeric can really help clear pimples fast.
I hope if this could help.